“And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love.” 1 Cor. 13:13 (NRSV)
The Park actively proclaims the gospel as the liberative and loving word of God for all of creation with NO exception. No matter how God made each of us or where we are on our faith journeys, we are seen, welcomed, and valued in this community that celebrates the Divinity of Diversity!
The Park has also been Verified Clear! In partnership with Church Clarity, The Park has committed its ministry to living out God’s call to “love thy neighbor” and recognize every person as created in the image of God.
Living Out Our Faith
The Park Community:
- Preaches and interprets scripture through a fully inclusive lens for all God’s children.
- Speaks publicly on the injustices facing the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Stands with and for those without voices or those in marginalized communities who feel they cannot speak.
- Celebrates the diversity of gender identity and sexual orientation.
- Baptizes, marries, hires, ordains, gives leadership roles to, feeds, values, and loves our LGBTQIA+ sisters, brothers, neighbors, families, and friends (and even those we cannot name).
- Deconstructs and takes action to dismantle systems of oppression against LGBTQIA+ peoples.
- Apologizes, learns, and grows together.